Want to know what drives crazy conversions, sold out speaking gigs and New York Times interviews?
As an executive or solopreneur getting ready to grow your platform, the first thing most experts and gurus tell you is to identify where you'd like to market and promote your business.
Speaking gigs? Guest blogs? Facebook? Twitter? Facebook and Twitter? Facebook, Facebook Ads and Twitter? Webinars? Not only do you have no idea which platforms to choose—you're not sure what to say or how to leverage each opportunity once you get there.
Which, as you may have already figured out, leads to wasted time, wasted resources and little momentum.
We do things a little differently around here.
Instead of starting with where, we build your platform by first asking why, who, how and what?
- Why did you start your business?
- Who do you want to get your business in front of?
- What do you know about these people?
- What message or insights do you want to share with them?
- What are your short and long-term business priorities?
- How do you want to position yourself within your industry?
THIS is how you create an engaged, fast-growing, authentic platform to promote both you and your business.
Interested? Here's more about the ways I can help.
Ready to shift the way you grow your business?
Tell me what you're looking for.